Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Walk on the Beach


As we walk
As we talk
Hand in hand
Lover's frolicking in the sand

Such a wonderful way to begin
What a tragedy that it will so abruptly end
They do not know it yet
Maybe that is for the best

Joy must always precede sorrow
This is the way of all the world
Never become too comfortable
Who can say when the mountain will tumble

This is the last time they will see the others face
Their was so much love in their sweet embrace
You make a mistake when you mourn for her
Did you forgot that tragedy builds character?

Cinder Ella


Once upon a time, long long ago
There was a girl that I used to know
As pretty as a starry summer night
Eyes sparkling blue-green with their own light
Her hair as dark as death
Forked tongue, with poison on her breath
Such sweet words she would speak
Yet no matter what she said, we couldn't help but weep
So beautiful were her thoughts most intimate
Yet sweet was never her favorite sentiment

Oh, but what a horrible atrocity
That one so magnificent could harbor such animosity
It never took more than one seductive gaze
To rob a man of happiness for the rest of his days
And if you let her get inside your head
You would never be the same, or so they said
Legend says she was doomed to be untouchable
Perhaps because she was just simply too unlovable

Cutting You Loose


Never speak again
How can you say that you were my friend?
To drive a spear through a heart
No, please don't start

I look down from my cross
Your cause is lost
Forsaken and forgotten, left to die
How many tears for you have I cried

This time it's gone too far
You've set out to open old scars
I never knew why you wounded me back then
I'd be lieing if I said I hadn't expected this again

I Want


I want all the knowledge of the world
I want the love of one particular girl
I want everything I could never have
I wish for just one more chance to laugh

I want answers to the questions that I ask
I want to mend this broken glass
I want to get by satisfactorily
I want to be, for one moment, truly happy

No comments:

Post a Comment