Sunday, May 22, 2011

adrenaline

Adrenaline pushes beyond our limits, enabling the impossible. Will power alone can make a man seem immortal, unstoppable in his righteousness. I will not fall. I refuse.

There will come a day when I can no longer stand on my own, but this is not that day. I will push myself far beyond my limits until this body fails. Even as I deteriorate my mind grows sharper. As I lay down for the last time it will be with the satisfaction that I lived as a force of nature, unrelenting until my last.

I am content.

There is so much id like to experience yet I am fine without it.

Stop asking "how can I nake it through another day?" And search for a way to help others find that answer.

Love passionately, live fiercely with out regrets, and cherish every day. You may not believe in you, but it doe3snt matter because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment