Thursday, May 19, 2011

update

Well 2 updates really. One personal, one literary.

I'm feeling a little more positive. Well less sad, more angry. It's progress I suppose. If this is god's way of teaching me patience, it is definitely not working. I still feel incredibly lonely, but I've come to realize that this loneliness is because the cancer is completely out of my control and I've accepted that no one can change that, not even me..

I've started transitioning to an entirely organic diet. It'll take some time, but ridding my body of daily impurities might help, even if only a little. Unfortunately lymphoma wreaks havoc on the system controlling your immune system.

I've had a lot of love sent my way via friends and friends of friends. It means a great deal to know that people care when you feel so down. I'm also pretty excited about seeing a friend who I haven't seen in a very long time. Hopefully soon, its nice having something positive to look forward to.

I go in for my first surgery june 10th. I think its a biopsy of 3 organs to see if the cancer has spread, but honestly I was in so much pain I can't remember what the hell they said it was for.

On the literary side, I've decided to add a few chapters to the first book before resubmitting it. That should be done by this weekend. I'm pretty excited about how it ties the series together.

No comments:

Post a Comment